ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Bond University is the first not-for-profit, private university within Australia. The Universities aim is to be internationally recognised as a top independent university.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarship will be awarded to exceptional students from around the world who wish to study towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree qualification at Bond University in Australia.
Scholarships will be awarded to the value of AU$7,500.00 (approximately 1,770,000 Nigerian Naira) for the first and second year of studies at the University – the total scholarship value will be AU$15,000.00 (approximately 3,540,000 Nigerian Naira).
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Any field (except the following: Doctor of Physiotherapy/ Master of Psychology/ Medical Program)
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student or Australian student
- Applying to study at Bond University towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (except the following: Doctor of Physiotherapy/ Master of Psychology/ Medical Program)
- Will be commencing full-time studies in either of the three semesters at Bond University
- Meet the admission entry requirements and prerequisites for your selected degree program
- Proven community contribution and involvement
- Excellent academic ability and achievements
HOW TO APPLY